Le Floréal *** | Location : Cannes Price from: 72 €
FRENCH RIVIERA | CANNES | 3 stars hotel Le Floréal
At only 10 minutes on foot from La Croisette and near the rue d’Antibes and the beaches, le Floréal is a 3 stars fully air-conditioned hotel in the city centre of Cannes with a shady garden, the ideal spot for business travellers.
Le Floréal is a fully air-conditioned 3 star hotel in Cannes, situated in the heart of a garden with 53 rooms with telephone and TV, free Wi-Fi internet access on the ground floor, cinema and bar.
Municipal car park nearby (€10.50 per day).
Plane: 30 kms from Nice/Côte d’Azur airport with a coach service to Cannes (RCA - Rapides de la Côte d’Azur – line 210) (Nice-Cannes Airport Terminal 1 or by train).
Train : Cannes SNCF railway station 800 m from the hotel.
Car: Autoroute A8 exit N°42 (coming from Toulon) – take the exit towards Cannes Centre, then towards town centre. Take the Boulevard Carnot and the dual carriageway towards Antibes. At the Fontaine des Gabres roundabout, come back towards the Autoroute A8 and take the first side road on the right (Bd d’Alsace). By the N7, either from Mandelieu or from Nice, go to the Fontaine des Gabres roundabout, come back towards the Autoroute A8 and take the first side road on the right (Bd d’Alsace).
The chef in the Abelia restaurant provides carefully prepared regional dishes with all the flavours of the Cannes countryside. Breakfast is served buffet style.
With a central location, you can walk to all the bars and restaurants in town, to the railway station, to the famous streets (rue d’Antibes, la Croisette), to the Festival Palace and the Casino…
- Flore passion: Exhibition of plants and vegetables (September) .
- MIDEM (January).
- International Games Festival (February).
- International Advertising Festival (June) .
- Art of Fireworks Festival (July/August) .
- Antibes Jazz Festival (August).
To discover in the region
- The beaches, the museums in Cannes (Castle museum of la Castre, Museum of the Sea...)
- The Lérins islands(boat trip from Cannes) : Ste-Marguerite and its fortress, St-Honorat and its monastery.
- The port of Le Suquet at the foot of the old town.
- The village of Mougins – much loved by many artists.